Surname Information: ABEL
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: ABEL
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname ABEL
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname ABEL. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 15 entries.
- WARBURTON marriages 1852-1884 Victoria Australia
- DEMPSEY marriages 1841-1864 Victoria Australia
- Michael MARR + Mary Ann FOLLETT - Marton, Manawatu
- John Ambrose McKAY + Johanna BOURKE - Ireland to Otago
- New Zealand Representative ALL BLACKS 1884-1980 - unlucky not to represent
- New Zealanders MENTIONED IN DESPATCHES - WWI
- New Zealand DISTINGUISHED SERVICE ORDER recipients WWI
- DICTIONARY of New Zealand Biography ABBOT - AYTON
- " FRANK ABEL " HOKIANGA - NORTHLAND - NZ
- ABEL - ERWIN - LEONARD GUY - WHANGAREI - NZ - 1961--1995
- ABEL - ERWIN - LEONARD GUY - WHANGAREI - NZ -1911-- 1961
- the children of John MONK & Phoebe OWLETT - UK to NZ
- New Zealand & Australia COTTON on PECK of Taita
- some STENTs in New Zealand
- children of John Shelton COTTON + Ellen Elizabeth AMOS - Tasmania Australia 1880s
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like ABEL
The following names have been determined to sound like the name ABEL. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
ABALY | ABBELLA | ABBIEHL | ABEEL | ABEL | ABELA | ABELE | ABELL | ABELLA | ABELLO | ABELLOO | ABELY | ABIEL | ABILA | ABILAY | ABLAH | ABLAY | ABLE | ABLEY | AEPLI | AEPPLI | AIPLE | APEL | APELA | APOLLO | APOLO | APPALA | APPEL | APPELL | APPELLO | APPELO | APPLE | AUBEL | AUBELL | AUBIL | AUBLE | EBEL | EBELL | EBLE | Ebole |
Are you a ABEL Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|