Surname Information: BAILEY
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: BAILEY
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname BAILEY
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname BAILEY. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- HOSKING marriages (females) 1875-1890 Victoria Australia
- DINGLE marriages (females) 1849-1920 Victoria Australia
- DAYKIN marriages 1921-1942 Victoria Australia
- CARNABY marriages 1846-1942 Victoria Australia
- Bailey family Canada
- BLOOMER Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1861-1984
- BLOOMER marriages 1845-1942 Victoria Australia
- Looking for graves in Holcombe Rogus and Burlescombe Devon
- BEGG Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1881-1920
- AMBROSE Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1882-1944
- Trafalgar arrived South Australia 1849
- GREENHILL marriages 1889-1910 Victoria Australia
- HARKNESS marriages 1886-1902 Victoria Australia
- CHIPPERFIELD marriages 1869-1920 Victoria Australia
- SMOKER Walter married Emma BARRETT 1874
- BAILEY marriages 1866-1869 Victoria Australia
- BAILEY marriages 1861-1865 Victoria Australia
- BAILEY marriages 1857-1860 Victoria Australia
- WOODYARD marriages 1852-1920 Victoria Australia
- SEARLE marriages 1840-1866 Victoria Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like BAILEY
The following names have been determined to sound like the name BAILEY. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
BOEGLI | BOGLI | PAGLIA | PAGLIEI | PUGLIA | PELO | BAEHL | BAEL | BAELA | BAHL | BAHLO | BAIELY | BAIL | BAILE | BAILEY | BAILEYIII | BAILIE | BAILLEAU | BAILLIE | BAILLY | bailow | BAILY | BAILYE | BAISLEY | BAL | BALA | BALAH | BALAY | BALE | BALEE | BALEY | BALI | BALIEY | BALJE | BALJEU | BALL | BALLA | BALLE | BALLEAU | BALLEW |
Are you a BAILEY Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|