Surname Information: BALLANTYNE
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: BALLANTYNE
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname BALLANTYNE
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname BALLANTYNE. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- BALLANTYNE marriages 1901-1917 Victoria Australia
- BALLANTYNE Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1881-1910
- BALLANTYNE marriages 1885-1900 Victoria Australia
- BELCHER marriages (males) 1842-1910 Victoria Australia
- John CORK + Catherine McBETH - Kaurihohore, Kauri
- Looking for information on John Bowman, Scotland, 1800's
- OFFICER marriages 1857-1900 Victoria Australia
- children of Charles KERSE & Elizabeth POTTER - Dunrobin, Otago
- 14 children of George Lewis JENNESS & Hannah HEAYNS - Wellington, New Zealand
- male CORK marriages New Zealand 1862 - 1929
- PUKETAPU, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - pre 1906
- The CAMBRIDGE New Zealand HOME GUARD - Roll Index - B
- female KERSE marriages New Zealand 1870 - 1931
- CLAPPERTON marriages 1857-1900 Victoria Australia
- some PIGOTT marriages New Zealand 1877 - 1927
- some FASTIER marriages in New Zealand between 1873 - 1923
- COCKER marriages New Zealand 1869 - 1930
- OSHANNASSY marriages 1852-1880 Victoria Australia
- Looking for the parents and grandparents of John Ballantyne (1784-1846)
- Looking for descendants of John BALLANTYNE
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like BALLANTYNE
The following names have been determined to sound like the name BALLANTYNE. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
BLANTHORN | BALANDA | Balandi | BALANDRANOOBREGON | BALANTAN | BALANTCZ | BALENT | BALENTIN | BALENTINE | BALENTINEBALENTINE | BALENTINO | BALINT | BALINTINE | BALLAND | BALLANTINE | BALLANTYNE | BALLENTINE | BALLENTYNE | BEALAND | BEAULANDS | BEELAND | BELAND | BELANDER | BELINDAWILHELMINAMACGOWAN | BELINDER | BELLAND | BELLANTONI | BELLANTUONO | BELLENDIR | BELLENTANI | BELLINDER | BIELINOWICZ | BLAND | BLANDA | BLANDER | BLANDFORD | BLANDI | BLANDIN | BLANDING | BLANDNSCESTORS |
Are you a BALLANTYNE Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|