Surname Information: CLARK
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: CLARK
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname CLARK
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname CLARK. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- Looking for birth details Thomas MCKAY approx 1842 to 1919 Kadina South Australia
- CLARK/CLARKE of Pennsylvania
- HALLETT Charles married Emily CLARK 1872
- ADAM marriages 1881-1900 Victoria Australia
- the family of SUSAN ISABEL KENYON
- NORTHEAST Edwin and Elizabeth SILBY
- GILES marriages (females) 1882-1895 Victoria Australia
- Looking for information about Beryl Clark who lived in Birma for a while
- Looking for the following from Great Britain
- kathryn moran
- MAURICE QUINLAN AND FARMS IN OAKLANDS RD, BULLA, VIC., AUST.
- SAINT marriages (females) 1846-1905 South Australia
- HOWIE who served New Zealand WWI & II
- BOWDEN marriages 1877-1886 Victoria Australia
- SAINT Alfred married Harriet DYER 1881
- OLIFENT William and Mary GRIGGS
- BEARD marriages 1872-1884 Victoria Australia
- Death of John Clark of Frankston, Victoria, Australia
- Edgar Douglas WHITE + Frances ORGAN - Mackaytown, Karangahake
- BOASE William married Elizabeth CLARK 1853
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like CLARK
The following names have been determined to sound like the name CLARK. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
CLARAGE | CLARGEE | CLARGY | CLARRAGE | CLERGY | COLLIERGEORGEW | CULURGIONI | CALARCO | CALORIGAZIO | CALRK | CLAIRCLARECLEAR | CLARIC | CLARK | CLARK GILCHRIST | CLARK MARTIN | CLARK SR | CLARK% | CLARKAGNES | CLARKE | CLARKEMOSES | CLARKIN | CLARKKENT | CLARKMARTIN | CLARKRICHARDD | CLARKS | CLARKSON | CLARKSOWASH | CLARKSTON | CLARKSVILLETENNESSEE | CLARKWILLISREUNION | CLARKWOLFORD | CLARRICOATS | CLERICO | CLERK | CLERKIN | CLERKLEY | CLERKOFTHECOURT | CLOARKE | COLARIK | COLLERICK |
Are you a CLARK Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|