Surname Information: COX
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: COX
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname COX
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname COX. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- LEWIS William married Lydia CHIGWIDDEN 1885
- who murdered HARRY SATHERLEY - Blenheim 1897
- ADDITIONAL SURNAMES IN "1888 geography with the Melbourne Hunt."
- LICENSED to OPEN TILL 10pm, 1864 - Auckland & Russell
- DUFF marriages (males) 1850-1882 Victoria Australia
- COULTER marriages 1883-1896 Victoria Australia
- THE EAST COAST OF PORT PHILLIP BAY, CHAPTER 7, SORRENTO AND PORTSEA.
- BONNEY Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1931-1961
- CANNON marriages (females) 1843-1880 Victoria Australia
- BONNEY Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1855-1930
- CARRICK Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1879-1920
- BREW marriages 1888-1908 Victoria Australia
- Recollections of Richmond, New South Wales, Chronicled in 1910
- CAFFIN Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1864-1980
- ARMSTRONG marriages (females) 1842-1855 Victoria Australia
- First Division Recruits - NELSON 1918
- ANDERSON marriages (males) 1857-1858 Victoria Australia
- STAR marriages 1854-1940 Victoria Australia
- VENABLES William married Tryphena TERRY 1886
- Looking for CASE of Pennsylvania
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like COX
The following names have been determined to sound like the name COX. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
GECAS | GEKAS | GIACAS | GIACOSA | GIAKAS | GIGGS | GIGOUS | GECHAS | QUIGIS | CACACE | CACASE | CACCASSE | cakes | CAQUIAS | CCX | CGIXIOH | COAKES | COCKIS | COCKS | COCOZZA | COCUZZA | COCUZZI | COCUZZO | COOKIS | COOKS | COOKSEY | COOKSY | COX | COXE | CUCKSEY | CUCUZZA | CUCUZZO | GAEEIGUS | GAGGS | GOAKES | GOCSEI | GOECKS | GOGOASA | GOGOS | GOKCE |
Are you a COX Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|