Surname Information: COX
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: COX
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname COX
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname COX. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- Looking for burial sites of Jonathan Case and Maria (Cox Case) from PA who lived in Roscoe Illinois in 1850 and 1860
- Daniel and Eliza Cox
- HASTINGS marriages 1872-1889 Victoria Australia
- GILES marriages (females) 1882-1895 Victoria Australia
- Aunt Veda
- My parents; my life
- A mystery.....photo found among dad's things
- Looking for Foss genealogy
- FAY Henry married Phoebe WARHAM 1862
- Jerry Cox family.
- Wayne County, Bollinger County, St. Francious County, William & Nancy Jane (KItchen) Cox
- GILES marriages (males) 1842-1869 Victoria Australia
- BOASE Henry married Louisa SLOGGATT 1873
- A HERITAGE WALK IN ASCOT VALE, ( VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.)& two Bruce families.
- GARDINER marriages (females) 1849-1866 Victoria Australia
- EDDY marriages 1881-1890 Victoria Australia
- Daniel Rose of Branford CT and Frederick County VA
- FISHER marriages (females) 1845-1872 South Australia
- ANDREWARTHA marriages 1864-1910 Victoria Australia
- BONNEY marriages 1853-1900 Victoria Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like COX
The following names have been determined to sound like the name COX. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
GECAS | GEKAS | GIACAS | GIACOSA | GIAKAS | GIGGS | GIGOUS | GECHAS | QUIGIS | CACACE | CACASE | CACCASSE | cakes | CAQUIAS | CCX | CGIXIOH | COAKES | COCKIS | COCKS | COCOZZA | COCUZZA | COCUZZI | COCUZZO | COOKIS | COOKS | COOKSEY | COOKSY | COX | COXE | CUCKSEY | CUCUZZA | CUCUZZO | GAEEIGUS | GAGGS | GOAKES | GOCSEI | GOECKS | GOGOASA | GOGOS | GOKCE |
Are you a COX Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|