Surname Information: EDWARDS
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: EDWARDS
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname EDWARDS
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname EDWARDS. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- SMOKER Alexander married Amelia CARNE 1874
- JARVIS marriages 1887-1898 Victoria Australia
- THE TANTI HOTEL, MORNINGTON,VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.(ESTABLISHED 1855.)
- PRATT marriages (females) 1846-1869 Victoria Australia
- SLATER marriages 1873-1881 Victoria Australia
- STANFORD Thomas married Emily DAVIS 1848
- EDWARDS Friend married Kate STANFORD 1870
- Updated Family Tree Record for Captain John James Stanaway - AVAILABLE NOW
- RHYMES OF OLD TIMES IN BLACKWOOD,VIC., AUST.
- POTTER marriages 1868-1876 Victoria Australia
- STANFORD marriages 1844-1904 South Australia
- Edwards, John & Phoebe and family of Wellington New Zealand
- PIONEERING NEIGHBOURS NEAR CARRIGG ST, DROMANA, VIC., AUST.
- BAILEY marriages 1857-1860 Victoria Australia
- BULLOCK marriages 1861-1878 Victoria Australia
- looking for Dunstan's of Cornwall England
- THE HISTORY OF DROMANA, VIC., AUST.,BY FRANKIE. (PART 1.)
- POPPLE Matthias married Johanna EDWARDS 1858
- BASSETT Richard married Anne MALE 1859
- Captain John James Stanaway and his descendants to 2012
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like EDWARDS
The following names have been determined to sound like the name EDWARDS. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
ATHERTON | EATHERTON | ETHERTON | OTHERDAY | WHEATHEART | ADDIERUTHPOWER | ODERUTH | WHITWORTH | ODORIZZI | ADERTER | ADRIATICO | ADUART | ATTARD | ATTARDI | ATTARDMONTALTO | ATTERIDG | ATTERTON | ATTRIDE | ATTRyDE | AUDERT | AUDREYDOUGLAS | AUDRITSH | EATDIRT | EDDIERDUNN | EDOARDO | EDOUARD | EDUARD LYAPUNOV | EDUARDES | EDUARDLYAPUNOV | EDUARDO | EDUARDOPEREZ | EDWARD | EDWARD ALTON HUNTER | EDWARD DAVID CROCKETT | EDWARD HENRY | EDWARDALTONHUNTER | EDWARDARD | EDWARDARTHUR | EDWARDBARAL | EDWARDBOOLER |
Are you a EDWARDS Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|