Surname Information: GILLESPIE
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: GILLESPIE
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname GILLESPIE
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname GILLESPIE. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- CRESSWELL Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1860-1896
- Andersons of Logan Co. Arkansas
- AGNEW Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1883-1918
- ACKROYD Deaths (males) Victoria Australia 1883-1972
- ANDERSON marriages (females) 1854-1856 Victoria Australia
- Adnett John JACOBS - Taxidermist, Masterton
- GRANT marriages (males) 1875-1877 Victoria Australia
- GILLESPIE of Fife Scotland
- BROWN Hugh married Zillah BAXTER 1857
- BROWN marriages (males) 1851-1853 Victoria Australia
- Looking for HENDERSON of Melbourne Victoria Australia
- Peter Henry Gillespie and Mary Ann Holland (Hullen ?) ...northern Ireland...Armagh?
- SMART marriages (females) 1865-1882 Victoria Australia
- CALEDONIAN CONCERT - MARLBOROUGH 1890
- SPEED marriages 1885-1910 Victoria Australia
- NAMES THAT HAVE VANISHED FROM the SURNAMES LIST for my journal "ASCOT VALE HERITAGE WALK". (part 1)
- Fatal Accident in Chaucer-Road, Hawkes Bay 1879
- LAWSON marriages 1842-1859 Victoria Australia
- wedding of Violet Myrtle Amy HUNTER & Noel George SUNDGREN - Lower Hutt 1929
- GILLESPIE James married Jessie RIGG 1881
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like GILLESPIE
The following names have been determined to sound like the name GILLESPIE. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
JULIUSBERGER | JULIUSBURCHETT | CALASCIBETTA | CLASBY | CLASPELL | CLASPER | CLISBEE | CLISBY | CLIZBE | GAALASPY | GELLESPIE | GILASPIE | GILASPY | GILESBOWERS | GILESBOWERSCALHOUN | GILISPIE | GILISPY | GILLASPIE | GILLASPY | GILLESPI | GILLESPIE | GILLESPIEDIANE | GILLESPY | GILLHESPEY | GILLISPIE | GLASBEY | GLASBY | GLASPER | GLASPEY | GLASPIE | GLASPY | GLASSBRENNER | GLASSBROOK | GLASSBURN | GLASSPER | GLASSPIE | GLASSPOOL | GLASSPOOLE | GLASSUP | GLAZEBROOK |
Are you a GILLESPIE Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|