Surname Information: GRIFFIN
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: GRIFFIN
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname GRIFFIN
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname GRIFFIN. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- SEXTON marriages (females) 1842-1877 Victoria Australia
- Botten & Record Family Tree
- BEARD marriages 1872-1884 Victoria Australia
- BLACKWOOD, VIC., AUST., THE HISTORY BUFF AND BUSHWALKER'S PARADISE.
- AMBROSE marriages 1842-1900 Victoria Australia
- MILLEARA RAILWAY STATION ESTATE, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA; THANKS EXPRESS BIN HIRE!
- CLEAL Willie married Annie HANSLOW 1886
- LYONS marriages (males) 1856-1865 Victoria Australia
- LONGBOTTOM Archie married Mary JOHNSTONE 1887
- John Jerome BREEZE + Margaret HEENAN - Hokitika
- SAVAGE marriages 1863-1876 Victoria Australia
- CHAMPION Isaac married Mary GRIFFIN 1877
- GATHERGOOD marriages 1858-1920 Victoria Australia
- CONVERY marriages 1848-1935 Victoria Australia
- NASH marriages 1860-1870 Victoria Australia
- GORMAN marriages 1840-1857 Victoria Australia
- SPEARS marriages 1850-1900 Victoria Australia
- CHAMMEN marriages New Zealand 1880 - 1931
- CHILD marriages 1847-1895 Victoria Australia
- GRAY marriages (males) 1844-1855 Victoria Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like GRIFFIN
The following names have been determined to sound like the name GRIFFIN. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
GIRAFFEN | GIRFFEN | GIRFFIN | GIRVAN | GIRVEN | GIRVIN | CARAFINAS | CARAVANTES | CARFAGNO | CARPHIN | carvan | CARVANA | CARVANNA | CARVIN | CORVAN | CORVIN | CORVINE | CORVINO | CORVINUS | CRAVEN | CRAVENER | CRAVENS | CRAVINS | CROUGHN | CROVEN | crovini | CRUVINELL | CURRIVAN | CURVIN | GARAFANO | GARAVENTA | GARFIN | GARFINE | GARFINKEL | GARFINKLE | GARFUNKEL | GAROFANO | GARVAN | GARVANT | GARVIN |
Are you a GRIFFIN Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|