Surname Information: HILL
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: HILL
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname HILL
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname HILL. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- PEACH marriages 1887-1905 Victoria Australia
- HILL Walter married Mary PEACH 1894
- GILES marriages (males) 1870-1884 Victoria Australia
- J.P.FAWKNER'S CO-OPS, SURNAME LIST FOR SECTION 13, TULLAMARINE, VIC., AUST.
- DUTTON Jesse married Helen STANFORD 1868
- RHYMES OF OLD TIMES IN BLACKWOOD,VIC., AUST.
- KITTO James married Lucy ADAMS 1874
- BOWER marriages 1854-1880 Victoria Australia
- GARDINER marriages (females) 1867-1879 Victoria Australia
- A HERITAGE WALK IN ASCOT VALE, ( VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.)& two Bruce families.
- BICKNELL marriages 1851-1900 Victoria Australia
- HUGHES Richard married Fannie DRUCE 1873
- CAMERON marriages (males) 1853-1856 Victoria Australia
- KANE marriages (males) 1856-1886 Victoria Australia
- KNIGHT marriages 1856-1861 Victoria Australia
- Christina Olivia ANDERSON + Louis Edward SAWARD - Burnie
- ANDREWARTHA Richard married Elizabeth EVANS 1874
- MORGAN marriages (males) 1867-1885 South Australia
- Looking for Sarah GRIFFITHS, of Llangollen, Wales.
- WILLCOX marriages 1852-1890 Victoria Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like HILL
The following names have been determined to sound like the name HILL. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
HEGLI | HEGLIE | HUEGLI | HAHL | HAHLE | HAIL | HAILE | HAILEY | HAILI | HAILU | HAISLEY | HALA | HALAI | HALAWAY | HALAWI | HALE | HALEE | HALEY | HALL | HALLA | HALLAWAY | HALLE | HALLEE | HALLEY | HALLOWAY | HALLY | halow | HAULEY | HAWELU | HAWLEY | HAYLE | HAYLEY | HAYSLEY | HEAILY | HEAL | HEALE | HEALEY | HEALLY | HEALY | HEEELLE |
Are you a HILL Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|