Surname Information: ROBERTS
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: ROBERTS
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname ROBERTS
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname ROBERTS. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- Looking for Jane Roberts from watford< Hertfordshire,England UK
- DRAKE Francis married Elizabeth REYNOLDS 1881
- DRAKE John & Ann ROBERTS
- SARAH WILSON, PIONEER NEAR ARTHURS SEAT, VIC., AUST.(THANKS COLIN AND PETRONELLA.)
- BISHOP marriages 1862-1870 Victoria Australia
- Looking for Joan Roberts
- John Roberts Family
- Looking for information on Matthew Roberts and his family line. Matthew was born Hawkins county, Tennessee in 1813.
- AIRPORT WEST, VIC,. AUST.
- LIPPINCOTT LINEAGE - Each Line Posted Numerically - #1. Edward LIPPINCOTT in 1541 to Richard LIPPINCOTT in 1615.
- CARMICHAEL Henry married Celia KITTO 1897
- KITTO James married Lucy ADAMS 1874
- BALDWIN marriages 1875-1886 Victoria Australia
- BEER marriages 1891-1901 Victoria Australia
- roberts from england
- GARDNER marriages (males) 1842-1866 Victoria Australia
- Albert Bernhard AMUNDSEN + Annie Mabel LAWRENCE - Owhango & Waikato
- David Fraser CLARK + Sophia OGILVIE - Winton
- HILL HILLIS, PIONEER OF RED HILL NEAR DROMANA, VIC, AUST AND HIS RELATIVES (THE TWO BOB WHITES ETC.)
- THORNE Henry and Emma PORTER
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like ROBERTS
The following names have been determined to sound like the name ROBERTS. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
ROBERTHATFIELD | ROBERTHELMICK | ROBERTHENRY | ROBERTHENRYS | ROBERTHOHARA | ROBERTTHOMAS | ROBERTTHOMPSONALGER | RUBARTh | RUPPRATH | RAPERT | RAPPARD | REBERT | REIBERT | REPARD | REPPERT | RIBERDY | Riobertson | RIPERT | RIPPARD | RIPPERT | ROBARDS | ROBART | ROBARTS | ROBBERTS | ROBBURTS | ROBEIRT | ROBERDS | ROBERT | ROBERT BEHUNIN | ROBERT BLAIR | ROBERT CALVIN CARSON | ROBERT CHEWNING | ROBERT DAVIS | ROBERT E. | ROBERT HENRY | ROBERT J BARBER | ROBERT JESSIE | ROBERT L THYNE SR | ROBERT LAMP | ROBERT MILTON |
Are you a ROBERTS Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|