Surname Information: TURNER
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: TURNER
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname TURNER
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname TURNER. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- Lewis T Connolly of Elmira NY
- SARAH WILSON, PIONEER NEAR ARTHURS SEAT, VIC., AUST.(THANKS COLIN AND PETRONELLA.)
- BIRD Thomas married Charlotte LEVETT 1858
- looking for family of Hira rehu hura
- BINNS marriages 1848-1900 Victoria Australia
- WWI OFFICERS returning 1917
- KITTO Benjamin married Grace JEFFERY 1900
- SEARLE marriages 1840-1866 Victoria Australia
- ELDER marriages 1855-1874 Victoria Australia
- GARDINER marriages (females) 1867-1879 Victoria Australia
- NAMES THAT HAVE VANISHED FROM the SURNAMES LIST for my journal "ASCOT VALE HERITAGE WALK". (part 2)
- EYRE marriages 1881-1900 Victoria Australia
- EDDY marriages 1881-1890 Victoria Australia
- Connecting Generations!!
- KANE marriages (females) 1869-1883 Victoria Australia
- KNIGHT marriages (females) 1846-1880 South Australia
- Turner, William
- Cherry Family of Clay County Georgia.
- WATSON marriages (males) 1855-1857 Victoria Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like TURNER
The following names have been determined to sound like the name TURNER. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
THORNER | THORNHURST | THURNER | DORNIER | DARNER | DOERNER | DORINIRL | DORNER | DRENNER | DRENNERBLACKFOOTTRIBE | DRHENRYPALMER | DURANROA | TERNOIR | TIRNAUER | TOERNER | TORNER | TORNERO | TORNEROS | TOURNER | TOURNEUR | TOURNUR | TRAINER | TRAINOR | TRANNER | TRANOR | TRAYNOR | TREANOR | TRENARY | TRENORDEN | TREWINNARD | TREYNOR | TRINNEER | TROJNARSKI | TRUNER | TRYNER | TTROJNARSKI | TUORNER | TURNER | TURNER (BLACKFOOT TRIBE) | TURNER COATES |
Are you a TURNER Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|