Surname Information: WARD
Search for your anscestors with this surname search. We've got an extensive registry of surnames and the people searching for them. We've also got genealogy search results from all over the Internet.
Enter a name to search across the most popular genealogy databases.
Search Results: WARD
|Social Security Death Index||[view]|
|Ancestry.com World Family Tree||[view]|
|U.S. Federal Census Records|
|New York Passenger Lists||[view]|
|My Family People Finder
Find Living Relatives
Research Results from Family Tree Circles
Family Tree Circles Journals for surname WARD
These are the latest Family Tree Circles journal entries for surname WARD. Join this community and connect with your own circle of family tree researchers.
There are 20 entries.
- Looking for WARDs in Australia particularly Sydney and NSW.
- CAIRNES William married Elizabeth MATTHEWS 1857
- WILKIE marriages 1842-1872 Victoria Australia
- Family Tree Wanted ~ Researching Families
- William Henry TOBIN + Laura BROWN - Tauranga
- WATTS/WALLACE of New Zealand
- POTTER marriages 1868-1876 Victoria Australia
- BARBER marriages 1867-1876 Victoria Australia
- Wanting family history
- 57th Regiment of Foot leave New Zealand 1867
- MARSH marriages 1863-1873 Victoria Australia
- COTTON buried Nelson, Marlborough
- BICKNELL John married Charlotte DUNK 1843
- HANSLOW Harry married Emilyn BEER 1877
- CLUTTERBUCK marriages 1889-1920 Victoria Australia
- looking for Parents of GGG.Grandfather THOMAS RUSHWORTH WARD
- KANE marriages (males) 1887-1900 Victoria Australia
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY - Auckland 1856
- William dodge(1) of Norwich Connecticut. Married to Mary Ward. Son was also William Dodge(2)(a mariner) (died 1908)
- MORGAN marriages (females) 1846-1875 South Australia
These results are syndicated from FamilyTreeCircles.com.
Surnames That Sound like WARD
The following names have been determined to sound like the name WARD. This has been determined using an analysis of these names using phonetics. Many of our ancestors' names' spellings changed when they immigrated into a new country, especially when there was a language barrier. Check out some of these names that may be similar enough to your researched name and you may be able to break through some brick walls.
AIRTH | ARTH | ERATH | ERITH | ORTH | WARTH | WERETH | WERTH | WERTHI | WIRTH | WIRTHE | WORTH | WORTHEY | WORTHY | WUERTH | WURTH | WYRTH | YORATH | AIRD | ARAD | ARADI | ARATA | ARAYATA | ARD | ARDAGH | ARDO | ARHEIT | ARIOTTI | ARITA | ARRIETA | ARROTT | ARROWOOD | ARROWWOOD | ARRUDA | ART | ARTIE | ARTT | ARUDA | ARWOOD | ARYEETEY |
Are you a WARD Researcher?
Do you have a website? Place this image on your website.
|Paste this code on your website:|
Your Saved Searches
|If you have an account, login to see your saved searches.|